The Future is Now … Moving on Land Use, Water and CEQA
PCL’s Annual UC Davis Environmental Symposium, “The Future is Now… Moving on Land Use, Water and CEQA” will bring together many local and state leaders to address what actions we can do to reach our local and state goals.
Mayor Elizabeth Peterson, City of Benicia
Charles Gardiner – Executive Director, Delta Vision Foundation
Tim Quinn – Executive Director, CA Association of Local Water Agencies
Grant Davis – General Manager, Sonoma County Water Agency
Kevin Bundy – Climate Legal Director, Center for Biological Diversity
Adrian Martinez – Attorney, Earthjustice
Celeste Cantu – General Manager, Santa Ana Project Authority
Esther Feldman – President, Community Conservation Solutions
Gary Bobker – Rivers and Delta Program Coordinator
Tina Swanson – Ph.D, Director Science Center, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Land Use Reform: What Needs to be Done and What’s Doable
- 2016, What is Happening in the Delta?
- CEQA: Climate Change
- SB 375: What’s Not Working and How to Fix It
- The Sustainable Groundwater Management Act: Can We Make it Work?
- CEQA: Environmental Justice
- Equity and Cap-and-Trade: What’s Not Working and How to Fix It?
- Connecting Water and Land Use: The Why and the How
- CEQA: Policy/Legislation/Regulation
Join the Planning and Conservation League on February 27, 2016 at UC Davis School of Law to explore what Californian’s are doing to create a sustainable and equitable future.
For information on sponsorship opportunities, contact Meredith Mitchell or call (916)822-5636.