PCL Foundation has a rich legacy of writing and producing cutting edge environmental publications that enable individuals and organizations to make use of California’s environmental laws, environmental institutions, and newest research in their efforts to protect the environment.
The following documents are available to you as downloads. You can visit the archive see our past publications of the California Today and PCL Insider. To receive future newsletters, sign up here!
- CEQA Everyday Heroes
- Climate Change and CEQA memo
- Examples of Effective CEQA Comments
- CEQA Land Use Hierarchy Diagram
- CEQA Flow Chart
- CEQA Environmental Checklist
- CEQA Notice Request Template (aka 21092.2 letter)
- PCL’s first-round comments on the CEQA Guidelines
- Share Your CEQA Story with PCL (MS Word doc)
- 8 Affordable Water Solutions
- Progress on Incorporating Climate Change into Planning and Management of California’s Water Resources
- State Water Project Delivery Reliability Report_2007
- Investment Strategy for California Water
Land use and transportation documents
- Local Climate Action Toolkit 2008 — How to Cut the Carbon Footprint of New Development
- Sierra Nevada Grassroots Directory – The Sierra Nevada Grassroots Directory is an informational resource intended for residents and organizations who wish to become involved in the protection and preservation of the Sierra.