Calling all attorneys! Calling all planners! Professional Credits Available at the 2011 Symposium!
The 2011 Symposium is offering legal and planning credits for many of its sessions. There are nine sessions that qualify for course credit.
The following sessions qualify as CLE and CM | Law panels:
- General Plans: Still Critical, Still Contentious
- Perspectives on Energy Siting
- Water Wars: Present and Future
The following sessions qualify as CM courses for planners:
- What is Next for California Water?
- Natural Resource Economics: Can We Afford to Save the Planet?
- CEQA 201: A Look at 2009/2010 & Rollback Preventions
- Groundwater: What Lies Beneath?
- Getting Smart Growth Where it Needs to Be
- Roads, Wildlife, and Wilderness
PCL and PCLF have certified that these sessions have been approved for 4.25 hours of MCLE credit by the State Bar of California. In addition, AICP members can receive CM credit for approved courses.
The Symposium is Saturday, January 29, 2011 at the Sheraton in downtown Sacramento. Early bird (discounted) registration is available through December 31. Please be sure to select the CLE or CM option when you register for the event.